Thursday 28 July 2011

Country Craft - Girls - Autumn/Winter 2012/13 Trend

I have been working on a number of trends for Autumn/Winter 2012/13 over the past month. A couple of my favorites are these outdoor/craft themes for boys and girls which are a move on from my Country Kitchen theme from last season that saw a great success! Here you will see the move on for the girls theme called Country Craft. Full of beautiful bold warm florals and crafty/collage style appliques and prints I can't wait to get started on designing into this range. Take a look at the post below The Great Outdoors to see the matching theme for boys this season too!
I have been working on a few prints for this theme now. Below is a sneak preview! If you want to purchase prints under this theme please contact me on 07941 205 063 or emikiddy@googlemail.com to book an appointment. Also, feel free to leave comments too!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...