Tuesday 29 May 2012

May - Photography

I have recently got more and more into my 'amateur!' photography.  Today I am sharing a few snaps from the past month.
A little pond we came across on a walk with the dogs near Great Wilbraham, Cambridgeshire.

Orton Hall, Near Peterborough.


Reach Village near Cambridge.

Stamford, Lincolnshire.

I used my i phone to snap all the above photos.  

I love playing around with photography apps to create new effects.  Last week one of the blogs I follow by fashion illustrator and photographer Kris Atomic, had a great post on photography apps.  Kris has posted about all the many apps she has tried and tested and recommends.  This is a great read for anyone who used their phones to edit and take pictures.

Click here to see Kris's post.

1 comment:

IDREWTHIS said...

wow I love the pond one, stunning and I used to really enjoy going to Stamford, lots of lovely little shops :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...