Thursday 7 June 2012

Trend Update - Spring Summer 2012 - Photographic Print

I have been doing some Spring Summer 2012 research and have come across lots of photographic style prints for girls.  Here are some of my favourites.



Key Trends

Photoreal
Photo mixed with hand drawn illustrations
Surf
Paint effects

1. Miss Selfridge 2. New Look 3. New Look 4. New Look 5. No No at John Lewis 6. New Look 7. Snoopy Licence at Old Navy 8. New Look 9. New Look

Also take a look at my new page called inspiration directory with a list of blogs and websites I find inspiring and great for research.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi! I recently found yours blog, so first of all I wanted to say thank you for sharing very useful info. I wanted to know how to creat photographic print. If you can, please share with some links to tutorial. thanks in advace!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...