Friday 10 June 2016

Kids Interior Trend // Greige Dream | Multi Seasonal


We have recently moved home AND had a new edition to our family all in the past two months!  (Hence the drought in posts recently)  Our new place is a barn conversion that's been in need of a little TLC.  Our main priorities were our kids bedrooms so I have been playing around with a few trend boards to inspire some ideas - I will update with some actual pictures of the rooms once I manage to put the paintbrush down!!


I'd love to know what you think of the post and trend - if you like it perhaps it can become a regular feature to the blog!?


My Autumn | Winter 2017 / 18 - Kidswear Trend Magazine is now availiable to purchase in PDF format (click here to e mail me for a PayPal invoice to purchase the PDF) and in magazine format (click here to purchase from blurb.com). 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...